The global headquarters of the SC Johnson company in Racine, Wisconsin incudes the Frank Lloyd Wright-designed Admonistration Building and Research Tower, opened on April 22, 1939. The coplex has been an attraction for tourists, architects, and Wright afficionados from around the world.
The SC Johnson Administration Building is celebrated as one of the 25 most important buildings of the 20th century. From its 43 miles of Pyrex glass tubing, to the dendriform columns soraing in the Great Workroom, it is truly a work of art.
- SC Johnson welcomes visitors, and offers free public tours by appointment.
- For groups of 20 or more, please call 262-260-2154
- Tours begin at the Golden Rondelle Theater, 1525 Howe St., Racine, Wisconsin.
Information and Reservations
- More information about tours is available at SCJohnson.com
- Contact Guest Relations team at 262-260-2154
- email: email@example.com